Re: [opensuse] This is OT, but you guys are gonna love this one!!
  • From: Tony Alfrey <tonyalfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:45:45 -0800
John Andersen wrote:
On Thursday 11 January 2007 10:04, George Stoianov wrote:
operating system, and Novell with its SUSE Linux also asked the NSA what
it thought of their products."
...Thanks!!! it is good to know Novell is giving a permission to the
NSA to install an _official_ backdoor in my Linux system... the same
way as for Windows. Do not flame me I know it is in the interest of
national security and to stop evil people from evil doings with which
I whole heartedly agree.

... why suse <shake head> why...

Get real will you!

How would you hide an official back door in an open source
project?

It's a secret. If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

--
Tony Alfrey
tonyalfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx