Re: [opensuse] OpenOffice 2.1
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 02:22:27 +1100
Hans van der Merwe wrote:
On Thu, 2007-01-11 at 10:01 -0500, Carl Hartung wrote:
On Thu January 11 2007 09:48, Basil Chupin wrote:
Well mine "disappeared" when I installed the earlier version from OO
some many months ago but the original icon from the 10.2 install
remained...
Thanks, Basil. I'd already created a new launcher but was curious if your experience was the same.

Carl

On the OO2.1 topic; I see the non anti-aliased font rendering is still
broken (renders Tahoma almost unreadable).

Is this a OO or OpenSuse problem?

Just tried using Tahoma in a test document and found no problems with this font.

Do you have Geecko>Configure Desktop>Appearance>Fonts>Use Anti-aliasing>Configure>Use Sub-pixel hinting set to Medium?

Cheers.

--
Hydrophobia, n: the fear of fire hydrants.