Re: [opensuse] remove usb disk
  • From: Sergey Mkrtchyan <crusoe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:22:19 +0400
jdd wrote:
Primm wrote:
Hi everyone

Under KDE in 10.2 I can 'safely remove' a disk by right clicking upon its icon. Is there a command line version to do the same? In any case what does it actually do? Can't I just pull the plug and walk away with it?

Cheers and a happy new year to all from Steve.

sync?

jdd

I remember guys here helped me to do that. That is "eject usbdisk". Even the light on the stick turns off.

Best,
--
A----T Sergey Mkrtchyan,
C---G Master Student,