[opensuse] Apache2 - Name Resolution error
Hi all

My system is OpenSuse 10.1 64bit

I have installed apache 2.2.3

Apache starts automatically, so there is an error

[Mon Jan 08 20:11:27 2007] [error] (EAI 3)Temporary failure in name
resolution: Could not resolve host name DomainName1 -- ignoring!
[Mon Jan 08 20:11:27 2007] [error] (EAI 3)Temporary failure in name
resolution: Could not resolve host name DomainName2-- ignoring!

DomainName1 and DomainName2 are the names for my virtual hosts.

After that error I have to reload apache and then everything works fine.

I experience that error after last update through YOU.