[opensuse] Evolution password prompting and Keyring manager problems
  • From: "Clark P. Case" <cpcase@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 00:37:53 -0500
OK, I think this is a new development. I didn't notice it before. Even
though I have checked the "Remember Password" option on my email account
in Evolution, it always prompts me for it, outgoing or incoming.

Additionally Keyring doesn't seem to be seeing this. It used to prompt
for my keyring password and that was it. Keyring would handle it no
questions asked. I deleted the keyring entries for evolution and keyring
does not see that I am being prompted and try to add a new key.

Also, using the File > Forget Passwords menu option does not correct
this. I can get by always entering my password, but it seems pointless
to have keyring there if it's not even going to try anymore... anyone
have any ideas on a cause or fix?

Thanks in advance...