[opensuse] Howto route between two network cards
  • From: art.fore@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 03:58:00 +0000
I finally got both eth0 and eth1 up at the same time. Now I need to find out how to route the traffic between them. I have WinXP running under Parallels 2.2 which is vnic0 at 10.37.129.2, the parallels default and is connected to eth0.
I have eth0 connected to wired network 10.18.32.0/24. This works fine with winxp.
I have eth1 connected to the wireless network 192.168.99.0/24. I want Suse Linux to use this eth1 instead of eth0 which is on a proxy.

I notice in the network configuration for the cards in Yast there is a routing you can do. I suppose you would do it there. However, I do not know how to do this. Could someone clue me in on how to do this or a link to documentation that explains how to do this without being a networking expert?

Art