Re: [opensuse] Suse 10.2 +two network cards
  • From: Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:45:59 -0600
On 01/10/2007 Art Fore wrote:
> How does one get two networking cards to go at the same time in Suse
> Linux 10.2? I have eth0 which is wired network, and eth1 which is
> Wireless. If I connect to the wireless using network manager, it
> disconnects the eth0 network, connects to the wireless eth1 for a few
> seconds, disconnects eth1, then goes back to the eth0.

I have two wired network cards on separate networks. I can switch back
and forth between them and the connections stay stable. I'm with you I
would like to know if there is a way to get both active at the same
time. Something like the old dual line modems.

Do you have some apps configured to use a certain connection? That might
make the connection change.

--
(o:]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)
Billie Walsh