[opensuse] PCIxx21 Flash Media on openSUSE 10.2
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:51:59 +0100
Hi everybody,

In my Notebook (Littlebit) I have a PCIxx21 Flash Media controller,
being able to read SD Cards.

lspci reveals the cardreader as being present, but when adding a card,
nothing happens.

The command
setpci -s 06:09.3 4c=0x02
changes this behaviour and when I insert a card afterwards, It is
getting mounted and I can indeed see the folder- and filelist.
But copying files down from the card is not possible. All resulting
files have 0 bytes and I get a bunch of I/O Errors.

Somebody got a Texas Instruments PCIxx21 running and knows the trick
for it?

Every hint is appreciated!

Dominique

Replies / tests might be a bit slow, as it's on my home notebook... so
I could only test your tips in the evening.