[opensuse] Re: [opensuse-doc] Re: [klik] Excellent news: Looking Glass 3D article entered Lessons for Lizards
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 06:40:40 +0200
On 1/10/07, Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* Alexey Eremenko <al4321@xxxxxxxxx> [01-09-07 16:58]:
> Kurt wrote:
> >Do you have a link? Or should we wait for Google to have it
> >indexed?
>
> Google won't help. It is in Subversion repository (not in Web servers)
> at Novell.
> Unfortunately, I don't own any web sites to publish that myself.

Patrick Shanahan wrote:
Until you find a better site:
http://wahoo.no-ip.org/~pat/LookingGlass/lg3d.html

Patrick, thank you very much for hosting. Let's just make that link
public, to make sure more users can get in touch.

NOTE: Now I see that this site loads damn slow, but that's because I
didn't use thumbnails, as this documentation, more geared towards
offline view. Also I don't know how to generate it with DocBook.

-Alexey Eremenko.