[opensuse] Re: [klik] Excellent news: Looking Glass 3D article entered Lessons for Lizards
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 23:54:52 +0200
Kurt wrote:
Do you have a link? Or should we wait for Google to have it
indexed?

Google won't help. It is in Subversion repository (not in Web servers)
at Novell.
Unfortunately, I don't own any web sites to publish that myself.

Here is the link: (it will expire soon) -- it weights at 2.5 MB inc.
screenshots.
http://download.yousendit.com/FB451A172D4C2D2E

NOTE: The link above is just temporal solution, until someone agrees
to host that article.