Re: [opensuse] Query Repository for Package information
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 04:20:54 -0600
On 2007-01-09 04:11, Jeffery Fernandez wrote:
> <snip>
>>
> Darryl,
>
> You haven't read my message fully.

You wish to query a package on a repository. I am not sure what else you
wish, because the part I didn't quote wasn't all that clear. If you know
where the package is in the repository, use rpm. If not, then Yast
should show all the information there is from a package query, including
the file list. Uninstalling a package doesn't remove it from the
repository. If it doesn't, then try refreshing that repository in the
installation sources manager.