Re: [opensuse] recommend me a password manager?
  • From: Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 14:04:55 +0800
在 2007-01-07日的 22:05 -0300,Cristian Rodriguez R.写道:
> Zhang Weiwu escribió:
>
> > pwman is not found on SuSE.
> I packaged in my home proyect "pwman3" for you ;) which is the new pwman
> implemented on python, should work for you as well..
>

> zyyper sa
> http://ftp-1.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home:/elvigia/openSUSE_10.2
>
> zypper install pwman3
>
> if dependencies are broken (f.e no package provides python-sqlite2)
> wait a few minutes and zypper ref, dependencies are building atm,

Thank you very much. zypper on my host hangs there forever (probably
because of slow network), 3 hour later I had to kill it. Then start
"yast2 sw_single" and I can find pwman3 package avaiable, and then I
click and installed it;)

Here is the console output before zapper hangs, just in case someone
might wish to take a look.

joe:/home/zhangweiwu # zypper sa http://ftp-1.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home:/elvigia/openSUSE_10.2
3931 zmd
ZENworks Management Daemon is running.
WARNING: this command will not synchronize changes.
Use rug or yast2 for that.
Determining http://ftp-1.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home:/elvigia/openSUSE_10.2 source type...
http://ftp-1.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home:/elvigia/openSUSE_10.2 is type YUM
Do you want to trust key id 3B3011B76B9D6523 openSUSE Build Service <buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx> fingerprint:A09B553866A1C4E44EC752953B3011B76B9D6523 ? [y/n]: y
Import key 3B3011B76B9D6523 in trusted keyring? [y/n]:
[hangs]