[opensuse] recommend me a password manager?
Dear All

I have been comparing all different password managers for some time, and
run pwman on FreeBSD and Figaro's Password Manager on SuSE 10.1 for some
months (not satisfied by FPM). Now I have a fresh 10.2 installation and
I am looking for suggestions on the list.

It seems there are too few avaiable password managers on the SuSE
sources. What I need is pretty simple: I need a password manager that
either work as X application or as console application. As X application
it should use gtk2 (not gtk1) and better be dockable to the notification
area or run as gnome panel applet. That's all ^_^

pwman is not found on SuSE as wellas on packman/Guru package collection.
Actually I cannot find ANY password manager on official SuSE package
repository and packman/guru. Or I simply missed them?

Thank you very much in advance :)