Re: [opensuse] Number Keypad doesn't work
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 20:37:10 +1100
Jeffery Fernandez wrote:
Hi ,

I am having this weird issue where my number key-pad doesn't work. I suspect that it stopped working after I install nvidia and XGL. At that time when I pressed the number keypad, my X would restart (thats when I discovered there is a problem).

So I have un-installed nvidia and XGL and changed the config in Yast to use Xorg config and now no output comes from the number-keys. Does anyone know whats wrong here ?

cheers,
Jeffery

Is your NUM lock on?

Cheers.