Re: [opensuse] test of sending to list using TEXT not HTML
  • From: Sergey Mkrtchyan <crusoe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 23:42:16 +0400
Geir A. Myrestrand wrote:
Randall R Schulz wrote:
I say, "HTML mail is OK."

I say, ban all HTML in e-mail messages.

Everyone who agrees, raise your arm. Everyone who disagrees, raise both arms. Then count and enforce the result... ;-)

I send and receive lots of e-mails which contain equations. I just prepare them using any equation editor and paste them as pictures in my HTML e-mail. So I raise my both hands ;)

While we are at it, let me ask, why in plain text messages several spaces (&nbsp;) are displayed as one? When I send letter as plain text my signature screws up, displaying not DNA there at all.

I should mention that signature is HTML file, which I attach in Thunderbird as my signature?

I see you guys don't have such a problems with it, so what is the good way of creating "ordered" signature?

Best,
Sergey

--
A----T Sergey Mkrtchyan,