Re: [opensuse] Kerberos authentication on SuSE 10.2: Incorrect net address?
  • From: Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 09:51:36 +0800
在 2007-01-03三的 08:22 -0500,Kenneth Schneider写道:

> Is there a reason you are _not_ using ssh instead of telnet? telnet is
> antiquated and insecure and _not_ recommended anymore.

No I don't intend to use telnet, I need to use Kerberos over a lot of
connections and services, however most tutorials available on the
Internet instruct learners to configure Kerberos-enabled telnet to see
if Kerberos works or not, because it's simpliest. That's my case (sure I
use ssh) ^_^