Re: [opensuse] errant 'who' behavior
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 12:05:49 -0500
On Wednesday 03 January 2007 10:49, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
> to be sure that 'who' is the program you expect, I would first try to
> rpm -q --verify coreutils

Thanks a lot, Dominique! I attempted this but rpm wouldn't return 'coreutils'
when I tried searching for '--whatprovides who' even after several
iterations. ;-)

> you can always post the md5sum of your who binary

I'll do this in a little bit... I'm busy trying to 'spruce up' a fresh 10.2
installation so I can move into it permanently. :-)

I do very much appreciate your reply and happy new year!

Carl