Re: [opensuse] Security
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 17:11:43 +0100

>>> Reply on 03-01-2007 18:09:09 <<<

> Hi.
> I intent make a new server, with a security trigger
> If anybody try make a login with root or other user and dont use a
> corrent password . this triger erase a home of this user and if try
> login as root this triger erase all file system
> Any body have inf how I cand do it ?
> thanks
> Jose Finger

Jose,

I guess, this question was not so serious or I completely misunderstand
it.
So: if I try to login as user a on your server, you want the home of
user a deleted on your server?

I've never seen an easier way to create a DoS against a server...
especially your option of login as root sounds nifty.

or the other way?
If I login as any user on your server you want to delete MY local home
directory? Then good luck with this idea... and don't forget to think
about all the possible OSes that might try to 'reach' your server.

I would say, both things are nothing you would LIKE to implement or
that CAN BE implemented...

Dominique