RE: [opensuse] Changing users temp folder
On Tuesday, January 02, 2007 @ 1:39 AM, Jeffery Fernandez wrote:

>On Monday 01 January 2007 11:12, Mike Noble wrote:

>> > I tried changing the environment on shell and tested it and it didn't
>> > work. To change the environment on login, where (which file) do make
the
>> > environment change ?
>> >
>> > cheers,
>> > Jeffery
>>
>> ~/.bashrc
>>
>> Mike

>Thanks, This works as expected :)

>cheers,
>Jeffery

Doesn't ~/.bashrc run every time you open a shell? If you only need this to
run at login, I believe you would want to put that into ~/.profile. I would
have sworn that I read recently that .profile no longer worked in 10.2, but
I was just informed by someone else in this thread that it still does work.
If so, I THINK that would be a better place to put this logic.

Greg Wallace