[opensuse] 10.2 Intallation issue
  • From: "ePortel PC Systems (Linux Support)" <linux@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 13:26:13 -0500
Hello everybody
I just downloaded Open Suse 10.2 as a DVD .iso for X86 platform. About halfway through the installation I get an error that reads "Xorg. x-11;-server" can not be found on media. The install has been tried 3 times with the same results. I downloaded the .iso 3 times to enshure that it wasn't a download issue.
I did the burn on more than one burner and I check the check sum of the image after download, and it checks good. HELP!
Has anybody else had this issue? So far I haven't been able to install 10.2
Thanks,
Chris