Re: [Fwd: Re: [opensuse] Mail from FireFox.]
  • From: "John E. Perry" <j.e.perry@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 09:23:55 -0500
Fred A. Miller wrote:
> On Monday January 01 2007 3:17 am, Basil Chupin wrote:
>>> This is interesting. The FireFox I have installed is from SUSE, including
>>> their latest update. There ISN'T in my home dir a /home/xxx/firefox
>>> directory. There's a .firefox dir. with not much in it. Now, WHY is there
>>> so
>> [Are you sure about the .firefox dir because I don't think I have ever
>> seen one only the .mozilla directory?]
>
> I worked yesterday over 12 hours, and was up for 20, then came home and tried
> to find that file. "Deaf and dumb" in both eyes....should have just gone to
> bed. ;) Now, if I can find the line again that needs to be put in there, I'll
> be all set. :)

Well, don't feel too bad. I have the .firefox directory in my home
directory right now, I believe because an older version of firefox put
it there, and it never got removed when I updated to a newer version.

I've looked into both, and know that firefox currently uses
.mozilla/firefox; the most recent entry in .firefox is 7/19/06
(libjavaplugin_oji.so), and many of the entries under .mozilla/firefox
are today (I just now started my session).

--

John Perry