Re: [opensuse] Active desktop borders in KDE (10.2)
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 23:50:16 +1100
Marius Roets wrote:
Hi everybody,
I always enable active desktop borders in KDE (gives the ability to
change desktops as if it were all one big one). In 10.2 there has been
a change in how this works however. When it is enabled, it now wraps
around (if I move the mouse out on the left side of the leftmost
desktop, it enters again on the rightmost desktop etc), which it never
used to do before.

Does anybody know of a way to disable this behaviour.

Well I never.... :-) . So that is what "active borders" means :-) . OK, I just set mine (I have 6 Desktops) to active and everything is working without the problem you describe - each 'top snapping into place and not wrapping - so I have no answer for you but do have a Thank You for telling me about Active Borders :-) .

Cheers.