Re: [opensuse] Getting rid of "Marching Penguins"
  • From: Michael Nelson <michaelnel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 03:30:53 -0800
On Mon, Jan 01, 2007 at 01:32:31PM -0500, BandiPat wrote:

> Copy and paste from the email Mike, they both still work as James
> mentioned.

I had done that, but in both cases had neglected to include the leading "=".
I tried it again just now and yep, it does work.

Michael

--
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is
"God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to

San Francisco, CA