Re: [Fwd: Re: [opensuse] Mail from FireFox.]
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 21:57:54 -0500
On Monday January 01 2007 3:17 am, Basil Chupin wrote:
> > This is interesting. The FireFox I have installed is from SUSE, including
> > their latest update. There ISN'T in my home dir a /home/xxx/firefox
> > directory. There's a .firefox dir. with not much in it. Now, WHY is there
> > so
>
> [Are you sure about the .firefox dir because I don't think I have ever
> seen one only the .mozilla directory?]

I worked yesterday over 12 hours, and was up for 20, then came home and tried
to find that file. "Deaf and dumb" in both eyes....should have just gone to
bed. ;) Now, if I can find the line again that needs to be put in there, I'll
be all set. :)

Thanks to all!

Fred

--
MickySoft, the ultimate corporate parasite.