Re: [opensuse] Asus M2N SLI
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 21:46:08 -0800

> I'm thinking the fog over the bay and that in your head are closely
> related. In your own mind, I can understand how you would believe
> such things.

Would you explain why you are trying to be so nasty to me? I have only
represented my opinions, backed up by facts, about why I think the
oft-repeated animus towards ASUS is unwarranted. But for some reason,
you are bent upon attacking me with baseless and irrelevant accusations
and innuendo. Why?

RRS