Re: [opensuse] Asus M2N SLI
  • From: BandiPat <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 22:07:43 -0500

> > Well sometimes is all it takes many times. I guess any concession
> > on your part is history making, so we'll go with it this time.
>
> Nothing has been conceded by me. You were clearly trying to bait me
> and it failed.
>
> You failed. The failure was all yours.
>
> > bye
>
> Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye.
>

> And good luck.
>

> RRS
=========
Nobody has to bait you Ran, you manage to slip the noose around your
head all by yourself. We watch, we read, we laugh at you falling face
first into the mud you make for others. You never seem to learn though
and really with so many failures on your part, it would seem some
knowledge would be gained along the way. tsk tsk

Old Irish proverb:
If you dig a grave for others, you might fall into it yourself.

Hope you can climb out before the new year!

buh bye!