Re: [opensuse] Getting rid of "Marching Penguins"
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 21:21:36 -0500

El 2006-12-31 a las 20:22 -0500, Fred A. Miller escribió:

You forgot to email to the list.

T-Bird doesn't handle mail properly.....like KMail does. :(

Programmers seem to have a "funny" sense of humour. I remember reading a
report about a book in the old PC Magazine; I don't remember if it was
undocumented windows or undocumented dos. It seems a programmer had to put a
goto statement in the code and named the label something like
"icantbelieveihadtouseagotostatement" or some thing like that ;-)

Anyone else remember the game in Excel? :)

Yes. And there is another one in OO-calc, but I don't remember right now how it is fired.

Oh sure....tell us it's in there, but don't tell us "what" it is, nor how to access it! ;)

Fred