Re: [opensuse] Make Firefox use xmms for streaming files
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 19:18:08 -0500
On Sunday 31 December 2006 18:33, James D. Parra wrote:
> Thank you Carl. I noticed that the '.pls' extension isn't listed. How do I
> add extensions in Firefox?
>
> Many thanks and Happy New Year!

You're very welcome, James, and a big "Happy New Year!" to you, also.

I did a quick search through defaults.rfd and prefs.js to no avail. There's a
setting (sorry, I've forgotten which one) in prefs.js/about:config to enable
the download action menus, but I'm 'missing' an "Add Action" button. :-/

You can check for an answer in the KnowledgeBase, though. I've had very good
luck there hunting these kinds of things down:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Category:Firefox

regards,

Carl