Re: [opensuse] Cant setup up repos
  • From: Curtis Rey <crey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 14:15:00 -0800

On Sun December 31 2006 09:01, BandiPat wrote:
> On Sunday 31 December 2006 02:24, Curtis Rey wrote:
> > Hello all, and happy new year!
> >
> > I've been trying to setup kyum and I keep getting errors. I could be
> > missing something but not sure what.
> >
> > The message is as follow:
> >
> > ftp://mirror.colorado.edu/pub/opensuse/distribution/10.2/repo/non-oss
> >/suse/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno -1] Error importing repomd.xml for
> > opensuse-non-oss:
> > *** Trying other mirror.
> > *** Error:
>
> [...]
>
> > TIA, Curtis
>
> =========
> Curtis,
> You've given it too much info for the mirror! Just use this much:
>
> ftp://mirror.colorado.edu/pub/opensuse/distribution/10.2/repo/non-oss/suse/
>
> It will find the repodata and such, all on it's own! :-)
>
> bye,
> Lee
The problem is is that is exactly what I have! I'm also having a problem with
my home folder in kde. Everytime I open it - it opens and then before it
cats the whole directory (just when it's finished - it shuts down) I
loaded "kfmclient Profile filemanagement" from the console but get no output.
I have kdbg and DBG installed but it throw nada - so debug is a no go so far.
I going to try to reboot and use the install disk to do a diagnostic/repair
to see if that sovles/shows anything. I'm thinking something got kludged and
my auth is messed up or something similar. I had AppArmor on and then turned
it off and back on with no difference (not sure why AppArmor is
installed/loaded in the first place).

<shrugs> :/ Curtis.
- --
Spammers Beware: Trespassers will be shot,
survivors will be shot again!