Re: [opensuse] Getting rid of "Marching Penguins"
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 14:23:46 -0500
Adam Jimerson wrote:
I would have to agree with that, first impressions is everything when it comes to showing off linux, really it doesn't matter what environment you are in. If you have something that can catch someones eye because how good it looks and the added bonus of it running perfectly, they are mort than likely to be impressed with it and want it themself. Its more of an advertisement thing than anything else in my option, yes i know after a while it gets old but think about someone who has never seen it before.

I'd much rather have our beloved 'yote finally getting a good grip on roadrunner. :)

Fred