Re: [opensuse] Getting rid of "Marching Penguins"
  • From: Adam Jimerson <vendion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 14:18:22 -0500
I would have to agree with that, first impressions is everything when it comes
to showing off linux, really it doesn't matter what environment you are in.
If you have something that can catch someones eye because how good it looks
and the added bonus of it running perfectly, they are mort than likely to be
impressed with it and want it themself. Its more of an advertisement thing
than anything else in my option, yes i know after a while it gets old but
think about someone who has never seen it before.