[opensuse] Several users with multiple languages
  • From: Rui Santos <rsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 18:06:11 +0000
Hi all,

I'm using SuSE 10.1 with KDE, and several users.
Most of those users will use their native language ( mine too ), while
I prefer to use English.
Usually I define the main language as the native one and, on KDE, I
just instruct it to use English ( Country/Region & Language ). The
problem is that all software that uses GTK ( I think its GTK ), like
Thunderbird and Firefox, are still shown on the system native language.

Is there any way to overcome this for all GTK based programs ?

Thanks,
Rui Santos