[opensuse] Cant setup up repos
  • From: Curtis Rey <crey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 23:24:31 -0800

Hello all, and happy new year!

I've been trying to setup kyum and I keep getting errors. I could be missing
something but not sure what.

The message is as follow:

ftp://mirror.colorado.edu/pub/opensuse/distribution/10.2/repo/non-oss/suse/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno -1] Error importing repomd.xml for opensuse-non-oss:
*** Trying other mirror.
*** Error:

It isn't all that easy to find alt repo depsositories - the open suse site
list them but many aren't up to date, such as the kernel.org site which only
has 10.1.

Also if some one could show me an example of how they set up the repo. The
packman repo will update and show the proper files:

Tag: packe
Name: Packman for SUSE Extras $releasever - $basearch
Base URL: "none listed"
Repo-File: packman.repo (in /etc/yum.repo.d/packman.repo)
Mirror-List: http://packman.links2linux.de/mirrorlists/suse

TIA, Curtis

- --
Spammers Beware: Trespassers will be shot,
survivors will be shot again!