Re: [opensuse] NetZero
  • From: BandiPat <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 23:54:40 -0500
On Saturday 30 December 2006 23:11, Art Fore wrote:
> I sent my sister my old laptop, a Dell Inspiron 8500 w/Suse 10.1, and
> she is trying to connect to NetZero. I got it partially setup before
> I sent it to her, but we are still having problems, but I am sure it
> is just setup, but I am in Taiwan and She is in Albuquerque.
>
> Does anyone have any of the setup info for NetZero such as DNS
> servers for the dial on demand setting in the modem setup, or any
> other setups such as for email pop and smtp servers, etc. Any info
> would be much appreciated.
>
> Art
=========

Art,
I believe you can go to their site for all the info you need in using
their service when not on Windows. I have set up some systems before
using NetZero finding the mail server & DNS numbers to use for dialup
on their site, if memory serves me.

You can also contact them via email for instructions & info. They have
been helpful to me in the past.

bye,
Lee