Re: [opensuse] Getting rid of "Marching Penguins"
  • From: Benjamin Rosenberg <red.kryptonite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 22:47:43 -0600
On Dec 30, 2006, at 10:32 PM, Ken Jennings wrote:
...but for my own system I'd like to see the glitz more often. If there a way
to explicitly turn on the Christmas display? I looked in my /boot and there
are no *.xpm or *.xpm.gz files per the previously posted web page
directions. Where does SuSE keep the Christmas boot screen?

Ken,

I screwed up in that previous post. Please visit this link to get instructions for the boot splash. Sorry about that. :)

http://susewiki.org/index.php?title=Changing_the_GRUB_background

- Ben
--
Envy, n: Wishing you'd been born with an unfair advantage instead of having to try and acquire one.