Re: [opensuse] Asus M2N SLI
  • From: BandiPat <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 23:29:46 -0500
> > Most here will recommend you stay away from anything Asus! There
> > are better, more compatible motherboard brands out there.
>
> B.S. It's not about compatibility, it's about the fact that Asus
> won't help you if you call them and tell them you're using Linux.
>
> And "most here?" Prove it. Many of us own ASUS component and use them
> satsifactorily.
>
> ASUS hardware is good, and it uses stock components. There's really
> no reason to expect them to help you, since there's really nothing
> they can do or add. If the necessary drivers exist for Linux, then
> great. If not, it wouldn't matter which vendor selected that
> component.
>
> > bye
>
> Yeah. Bye.
>

> RRS
=========
Schulzy,
We all realize you made a bad purchase decision when buying your Asus.
We've listened to you trying to defend that decision on several
occasions. We've also listened to you whine & moan & groan about
things not working with it or having to alter things to get something
to work. Just recently, I believe, when 10.2 was released there were
cries for help coming from your direction!

Now again, you come after us trying to defend your bad purchase decision
of Asus motherboards. Just admit you chose poorly and leave it at
that. There's no reason to attack others for their opinions about
hardware. We don't hold your bad opinions against you, so why should
you hold our good ones against us? Don't you have something more
constructive to do with your time?

bye