Re: [opensuse] Asus M2N SLI
  • From: Benjamin Rosenberg <red.kryptonite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 22:27:34 -0600
On Dec 30, 2006, at 10:17 PM, James Knott wrote:

See http://support.asus.com/faq/faq.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

They state quite clearly > Currently only support ASUS Notebook and
Motherboard for Microsoft Windows.

Lot's of companies don't provide support for Linux.

I think it's that people tend to confuse phone support with the hardware supporting the software. I found very few motherboards these days that Linux doesn't run on, but it's hit or miss whether or not the company with give phone/email support for their hardware if one loads Linux.

-ben

--
Envy, n: Wishing you'd been born with an unfair advantage instead of having to try and acquire one.