[opensuse] NetZero
  • From: Art Fore <art.fore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:11:51 +0800
I sent my sister my old laptop, a Dell Inspiron 8500 w/Suse 10.1, and
she is trying to connect to NetZero. I got it partially setup before I
sent it to her, but we are still having problems, but I am sure it is
just setup, but I am in Taiwan and She is in Albuquerque.

Does anyone have any of the setup info for NetZero such as DNS servers
for the dial on demand setting in the modem setup, or any other setups
such as for email pop and smtp servers, etc. Any info would be much
appreciated.

Art