Re: [opensuse] Mail from FireFox.
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 21:35:19 -0500
Jeffery Fernandez wrote:
On Sunday 31 December 2006 10:35, Randall R Schulz wrote:

On Saturday 30 December 2006 12:46, Verner Kjærsgaard wrote:

- the line with "network.protocol-handler..." is there and looks ok.
But the "mozex.command..." line is nowhere to be found?
Should it be inserted, if so, how?

Right-click anywhere in the preference list and select one of the
entries under the sub-menu "New". In this case, you'd use New ->
String. Then give the entry the name and value you want, confirm the
dialog and you're done. You'll notice the context menu has other
commands such as "Copy Name", "Copy Value" and the handy "Reset" which
will restore the initial / default value or blank for non-built-in
preferences.

Fred, you got this working ? I can't get firefox to open the kmail composer :(

I have restarted firefox and still the same

'Let you know later......working on site and using Portable Thunderbird.

Fred