Re: [opensuse] Boxed 10.2 orders
  • From: Benjamin Rosenberg <red.kryptonite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 22:28:27 -0600
On Dec 28, 2006, at 2:24 PM, Carl William Spitzer IV wrote:

On Tue, 2006-12-26 at 10:22 -0700, Tom Patton wrote:
The question wasn't whether to download or buy...I've nearly every boxed
set since 6.2, because I'm on a modem here, no dsl, cable, or satellite.
I'm looking at 10 boxes on the shelf, and with the exception of 10.1,
every one was a good deal for me, and I felt like a small contributor.

Started with 7.0 for me and its only gotten better. I have 10.0 and I
am considering 10.2 but not on this old box. I have a PIII and PIV
which should handle it fine.

Nice to see I am not alone on modem. Not everyone is rich.

Yeah. It has gotten better and better. I'd agree with that. :)

My God man .. how much is your dial-up? AT&T has DSL for $15.00 a month .. I don't know how you still deal with a modem. You're a better man then I am in that regard. :D

- Ben
--
Envy, n: Wishing you'd been born with an unfair advantage instead of having to try and acquire one.