[opensuse] Putting openSUSE 10.2 through its paces
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 18:25:45 -0500
Sooner than anyone expected it, Novell Inc.'s openSUSE community Linux distribution project has delivered a new version: openSUSE 10.2. As a dyed-in-the-wool SUSE user since S.u.S.E Linux 4.2 first appeared in 1996, I decided to immediately give this version a try.

I'm far from the only one. According to Distrowatch's page hit ranking of Linux distributions, openSUSE has overtaken long time number one distribution Ubuntu over the past seven days.

by Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols

http://www.desktoplinux.com/articles/AT5310810296.html