[opensuse] Nouveau: A First Look - Help just might not be far off!
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:15:34 -0500
Nouveau: A First Look

(Dec 26, 2006, 16:00 UTC) (1663 reads) (0 talkbacks) (feedback)
"Nouveau is a community project that is working on producing open-source 3D display drivers for NVIDIA's graphics cards. Nouveau is not affiliated with NVIDIA Corporation and is an X.Org Foundation project. While this project is still far from being completed, for this holiday special we are sharing some of our first thoughts on this project from our experience thus far."

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=614&num=1