[opensuse] MIME Certificates available to KMAIL
  • From: Lívio Cipriano <lcipriano@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 17:05:28 +0000
Hi all,

I'm using SuSE 10.1 and KDE 3.5.1.

I've some MIME certificates in Firefox that I exported in PKCS12 format. When
I imported them using KDE Control Center -> Security & Privatcy -> Crypto ->
Your certificates -> Import, I'm asked if I want them available to Kmail, I
answer yes and I'm directed to Kleopatra and prompted for the password of the
bundle, but I receive the message that it was not possible to decrypted it.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards and Happy New Year

Lívio Cipriano