Re: [opensuse] Boxed 10.2 orders
  • From: Nikolaos Ladis <ndladis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:57:52 +0200
On Thursday 28 December 2006 17:43, Niels Østergaard Kjær wrote:
> James Knott wrote:
> > Verner Kjærsgaard wrote:
>
> everyone or

> >> I don't understand your findings. Click Denmark and see 4 resellers and
> >> 1 distributor coming up. I didn't try the other countries though.
> >
> > Apparently, it only fails with Mozilla. It works with Konqueror.
>
> Hi guys
>
> Bought my box version from this place:
> http://www.edv-buchversand.de/
>
> ordered it the 21th december and it arrived in Denmark the 23.th
> dec, so they are very fast :) remember to check the email they
> send you, they want confirmation for extra postal costs for sending
> outside Germany.
>
> Best
>
> Niels

Thanks for your help, but the site is in German and that language is unknown
to me I am afraid. :-(

For me still remains a problem how to purchase the 10.2 pack.
I've checked the link which was kindly mentioned by Ulf Rasch prior posting
here, but it revealed nothing.
Most of the Belgian sites I've visited through this link, have no clue ( one
speaks vaguely about pre-order). The same goes for all Italian sites. The
French region does not work. The representative in Greece has no products at
all, and the British are most service providers and not resellers. Even
Amazon has no clue.

It seems that the vast majority of Europe has no clue about the new release
This is really the first time that I face such a problem with SuSE.
Previously I was able to purchase the distribution in my country the same day
it was released in Germany.

Nick