[opensuse] k3bsetup missing kdesu?
  • From: Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:46:25 +0800
Using the newly installed SuSE 10.2

When I start k3b I was told I need to run k3bsetup, and if I run
k3bsetup I was told command not found: 'kdesu'.

I tried a lot to find which package might contain this 'kdesu'. I
installed KDE Utilies package, KDE Extra Utilities, KDE libraries but
non seems to have this tool. If I remember well this tool was there in
SuSE 10.1 default installation (X system had gnome chosen). I also tried
to google it, google result seems to suggest a kdedu package was there
for 10.1. I can hardly google further because after the Taiwan
earthquake every webpage outside China is very difficult to reach. (I
hope this email can reach the mailing list )