RE: [opensuse] DHCP reserved addresses
  • From: "James D. Parra" <Jamesp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:27:06 -0800

James Knott schrieb:
> One nice feature that we could use in Yast, is a method to easily
> configure DHCP reserved addresses.

Dhcp ist really easy to configure for simple networks.
You will find a lot of examples for your own perfect dhcp.conf.
Some hours on a rainy day and you will have a working configuration an
you will have learned a lot about dhcp and networks.
In my opion it is not possible to build an easy to use tool for all
combinations of possible configurations.
~~~~~~

Webmin is a pretty good tool for setting up DHCP.
http://www.webmin.com

~James