Re: [opensuse] DHCP reserved addresses
  • From: Ralf Prengel <ralf.prengel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 21:18:42 +0100 (MET)
James Knott schrieb:
One nice feature that we could use in Yast, is a method to easily
configure DHCP reserved addresses.

Dhcp ist really easy to configure for simple networks.
You will find a lot of examples for your own perfect dhcp.conf.
Some hours on a rainy day and you will have a working configuration an you will have learned a lot about dhcp and networks.
In my opion it is not possible to build an easy to use tool for all combinations of possible configurations.