Re: [opensuse] Boxed 10.2 orders
  • From: Niels Østergaard Kjær <linux@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 16:43:08 +0100

James Knott wrote:
> Verner Kjærsgaard wrote:
>> Torsdag 28 december 2006 14:27 skrev James Knott:

>>> Well, that map proves no one is reselling SUSE. No matter where you
>>> click nothing comes up.
>>>

>> I don't understand your findings. Click Denmark and see 4 resellers and 1
>> distributor coming up. I didn't try the other countries though.
>>

> Apparently, it only fails with Mozilla. It works with Konqueror.

Hi guys

Bought my box version from this place:
http://www.edv-buchversand.de/

ordered it the 21th december and it arrived in Denmark the 23.th
dec, so they are very fast :) remember to check the email they
send you, they want confirmation for extra postal costs for sending
outside Germany.

Best

Niels