Re: [opensuse] Kweather
  • From: Matthias Titeux <matthias.titeux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 13:46:06 +0100
Hi,

I finally managed to get Kweather to work on OpenSUSE 10.2, thanks to all of
you.

On the desktop, (OpenSUSE 10.2, x86_64), I edited the file
~/.kde/share/config/KWeatherServicerc and deleted the stations.
Then I went back on the Kweather GUI and selected 2 stations.
After a restart of Kweather, it worked.

On a laptop (OpenSUSE 10.2, i386), in the Kweather GUI, I deselected all
stations, then selected 2 stations, then restarted Kweather and it worked.

So, messing around with the file "~/.kde/share/config/KWeatherServicerc" is
probably not necessary.

So, now it is working. However, Kweather needs to be restarted to take the
newly added stations into account. Moreover, as Jim Barnes said, I had to add
2 stations to make it work (and to make the 1st one to show up in the
dropdown box).

Thank you again for your help.

Cheers

Matthias

Matthias Titeux, PhD
Departement de génétique des maladies epithéliums
INSERM U563 - CPTP
Pavillon Lefebvre, 5ème étage
CHU Purpan
31059 Toulouse cedex 03