Re: [opensuse] Boxed 10.2 orders
  • From: Ulf Rasch <list-suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:30:13 +0100
Nikolaos Ladis wrote:
On Wednesday 27 December 2006 15:34, jdd wrote:
James Tremblay a ιcrit :
for the next day and even Saturday the 23rd, but still not everyone or
even hardly anyone got their copy until after X-mas.
here, in France, I got my gift copy before christmas, but
didn't say so not to eager the people waiting :-()

enjoy
jdd
--
It will be very kind of you to tell me if you got your gift from US or from a European dealer, as I have miserably failed to locate anybody in my country (Greece) selling 10.2. I cannot locate either a major European dealer who sells it. It is the first time that I've noticed such a delay in distribution here, and that's very sad indeed. :-(

Thanks Nick

http://www.novell.com/products/opensuse/resellers/